Heartland Outdoors Range is Nice (pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I went today for the first time.

It was fantastic. The ventilation is incredible. The smoke clears almost immediately after firing. I will definately be going back!!

As others have mentioned, my ONLY complaint, is the small quarters. I've gone to H&H my whole life, so I guess I'm used to the huge, wide opened space.

I can sacrifice the space, for the ventillation. I had no breathing problems, or that horrible taste of lead in my mouth after leaving!

I'll be back for sure!

OKCGLOCKER

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I went today for the first time.

It was fantastic. The ventilation is incredible. The smoke clears almost immediately after firing. I will definately be going back!!

As others have mentioned, my ONLY complaint, is the small quarters. I've gone to H&H my whole life, so I guess I'm used to the huge, wide opened space.

I can sacrifice the space, for the ventillation. I had no breathing problems, or that horrible taste of lead in my mouth after leaving!

I'll be back for sure!

Dittos. I won't be buying a membership (too expensive), but I will definately be shooting there when I can. Nice place. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom