help choosing an AR15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serenity Bushcraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cmmginc.secure-mall.com
check these guys out. i was looking for a new barrel for my AR-15 and came across this amazing deal. if you are just looking for something to "play" with these might be the guys to go to. Their prices start at around $600.00.
Simply amazing............
CHEERS,
notasniper

Serenity Bushcraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I read over where you had mentioned already checking out the CCMG site...........well they are not all created equal........I have 2 bushmasters and love them both. Very reliable. As a matter of fact every time one has failed it has been due to a bad magazine or a 1000 rounds of Wolf in a day that has caused it. Anyone who says that their AR does not jamb has not truely ran their gun hard. They will all eventually jamb. So far it seems that I am around 750 rounds between failures (unlucky with mags) and around 1000 rounds between failures if you blame a dirty/hot/dusty......AR. These are just the truths as I have experianced. I am sure that there are AR's that can go many thousands of rounds between failures.........I just have not found one yet.
Well Good luck man........You know you are getting somewhere when you buy your first AR........
CHEERS,
notasniper

Jgyolai

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
STAY AWAY from Del-ton and DPMS. If you can save your money, buy LMT, BCM, or Charles Daly. They are very good ARs. You could also save money and build your own. Build a decent Lower Assy and put your money into a good Upper group.

Latest posts

Top Bottom