Help deciding on another gun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh no... not a another gun!!!

if you must... a 340PD or 642 are the most reliable choices for drop-in front pocket CCW. no one will notice, even with light shorts on.

personal preference... but don't trust small auto pistols. especially with self defensive rounds. maybe I've had bad luck, but EVERY small pistol I've own and/or seen my friends shoot has jammed.

mix hollow points and small auto pistols with care. most folks are not willing to shoot several boxes of $30 per 20 rounds self defensive ammo to verify their small auto pistol with not jam in a critical moment.

LuckyGunner.com

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions, I just finally made my decision on a pistol and went with a M&P 40c. I really like the way that it felt in my hand and even though it is about he same size as a Glock it just seemed a better fit to me. Thanks again for all the input.

Congrats.

The M&P is a fine choice. You might end up having to change how you dress to properly conceal your pistol. I've always dressed around the firearm I intend to carry that day.

You shouldn't have any problem concealing your M&P though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom