Hennessy Hammock group buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While we are all awaiting the ESEE group buy to come to fruition I have another one put together to present for your consideration.

If you all spend much time in the woods you may have seen these. If not here are some videos.

Anyways I will be able to get 4 models.

the scout
the expedition
the explorer and
the safari.

If your interested in any of these or would like pricing please post in this thread so more people will get a chance to see it and email me at
[email protected]

I am personally getting one for a bug out bag and camping. I think it would be the perfect addition to any get me home of short term B.O.B.

Last edited by a moderator:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What can you tell us about the differences in the models from a practical perspective. Also what about the differences in the side zip vs. bottom velcro? Any preferences or guidance?

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly the main differences is the size and weight capacity. and the velcro VS zip is just personal preference. I don't think one is better than the other. some might have a preference but i don't.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to see some prices too!

I have a Safari that I've conservatively spent 70 nights in, I've slept on the ground a grand total of ONE (1) time since I starting hanging!

There is a slight learning curve with asym hammocks, but once you figure it out its hard to go back to a tent

agkasper.smugmug.com_photos_599092943_C7jrb_L.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom