Here is a great video of someones personal experience with an armed robbery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just something to think about... I wish the world we live in was perfect but its not...
I hope I'm as lucky as him if that were to ever be my fate. I can understand how in a time of danger like that, how the position of your finger could be easily overlooked. Training with the gun you carry is A1, but its not foolproof since we're all human.

I tend to "imagine" or "mentally exercise" different scenarios were my family or myself could be attacked and how I would respond. For instance, sitting in my car in a parking lot, what would i do if someone with a weapon came at me from this way.. or what if this guy walking towards me becomes a threat? How would I react? Those are ways I prepare everyday. I think just being prepared to use what you got is half the win. A little USSA training goes along way too! (as well as other but I can only speak for USSA personally)

http://youtu.be/75gP8W37c-Y

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to laugh to myself about his finger being on the side of the slide when he went to pull the trigger.
When I had an attempted home invasion some years back, I found myself wanting to place my finger on the slide instead of the trigger initially. :)

I do wish he'd racked the slide of the pistol back a few times at the beginning of the film, as I found myself wondering the entire time if he'd cleared the action after dropping the mag. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom