Here kitty kitty kitty. . .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two long bows and what looks like a take down recurve hiding in the back. NOT a good way to store your bows, limbs will end up bending or twisting when standing up on end.
Put the kat down, no fear of humans.....you, your kid, neighbor or visitor are all in danger if he's hungry. I'd never shoot to scare a wild animal, if my presence doesn't run him off....down he goes.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Was the pic taken in Guthrie? I'd contact the Game Warden on this. I sympathize with those who don't want to kill it, but it needs to be elsewhere, especially if children are about. It doesn't know right from wrong per se - only hunger. It needs to be trapped and relocated.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was the pic taken in Guthrie? I'd contact the Game Warden on this. I sympathize with those who don't want to kill it, but it needs to be elsewhere, especially if children are about. It doesn't know right from wrong per se - only hunger. It needs to be trapped and relocated.

Pretty sure the link says the story and pic is from Washington.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well since we have to skin all the bears we shoot in defense of life or property it's just easier to scare them off. Done the right way they won't come back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom