HEY GUYS!! What do you want to know how to do that you don't know how to do now??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People are always talking about what they know ... I know this, I know that, blah, blah, blah :popcorn:

Yes, yes ... Well I wanna know what you really meant to try this year and didn't get around to ...

Me? (Yes, I'll go first ... Good grief ... I swear sometimes I think you guys are French ...)

I wanna learn how to homebrew beer. I was gonna do this a few years ago and then got distracted doing something else (like trying to figure out how to make these headaches go away) ...

I also want to make kombucha. :teehee: (That's NOT French, btw ...)

For some reason or another I've been on a "fermentation" kick ... I miss my grandma's homemade saurkraut. The store-bought stuff is N.A.S.T.Y.!!

GC is less than impressed with the skills I would like to acquire ... He prefers I just bake ... LOL

I'd also like to get my Appleseed patch and take some rifle classes at Bobby's place in Grandfield. I didn't used to care for rifle shooting but at Henschman's Appleseed I actually had some targets that looked pretty damned good, if I do say so myself. Daniel frankensteined up GC's 10-22 and it fits me A LOT better now. I'm "on the paper" as they say! Whudda thunk it?!?!?

I'd like to get some quail and a dwarf goat but GC is being kinda grumpy about more critters ... sigh ... How'mI gonna make homemade cheese if I don't have a goat to milk?!?!?! Maybe you guys can talk some sense into him ... *sigh*

OK ... NOW it's YOUR turn. What do you want to learn to do?

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to get out to our local lakes to find some fishing holes. I talked a mean game back in the Spring and then nothing came of it. The only fishing I actually got done was the trout fishing that i go back to the state of Missouri to do. So I want to learn how to fish; I mean fish for everything. I've been fishing for trout so long I can barely remember catching crappie, smallmouth, mudcats, perch and everything else with fins I'd like to go after.

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to learn how to distill my own 'shine, bird hunt, grow a garden, kill and process a deer, take a few high speed carbine/pistol classes and figure out how to keep my wife happy, just to name a few.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People are always talking about what they know ... I know this, I know that, blah, blah, blah :popcorn:

Yes, yes ... Well I wanna know what you really meant to try this year and didn't get around to ...

Me? (Yes, I'll go first ... Good grief ... I swear sometimes I think you guys are French ...)

I wanna learn how to homebrew beer. I was gonna do this a few years ago and then got distracted doing something else (like trying to figure out how to make these headaches go away) ...

I also want to make kombucha. :teehee: (That's NOT French, btw ...)

For some reason or another I've been on a "fermentation" kick ... I miss my grandma's homemade saurkraut. The store-bought stuff is N.A.S.T.Y.!!

GC is less than impressed with the skills I would like to acquire ... He prefers I just bake ... LOL

I'd also like to get my Appleseed patch and take some rifle classes at Bobby's place in Grandfield. I didn't used to care for rifle shooting but at Henschman's Appleseed I actually had some targets that looked pretty damned good, if I do say so myself. Daniel frankensteined up GC's 10-22 and it fits me A LOT better now. I'm "on the paper" as they say! Whudda thunk it?!?!?

I'd like to get some quail and a dwarf goat but GC is being kinda grumpy about more critters ... sigh ... How'mI gonna make homemade cheese if I don't have a goat to milk?!?!?! Maybe you guys can talk some sense into him ... *sigh*

OK ... NOW it's YOUR turn. What do you want to learn to do?
Here is a recipe for Mozzarella Cheese. http://www.instructables.com/id/Great-Mozzarella-Cheese/?ALLSTEPS

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too would like to learn how to brew beer. I also would like to learn how to make holsters and other things from kydex as well as leather. ( But alas need money for all this )

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too many things, So little time.
The main things are cast my own projectiles and I want to learn how to make leather/tan hides for garments.
I would like to brew my own beer also.

luvDrecoil

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would like to learn how to make a fire in under an hour!!! I can do it but not nearly as good as I would need in an emergency situation. I would also like to learn to throw edged weapons, especially a tomahawk. There's more but those are my top 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom