Hey old farts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You need to be thinking about the future.
You could fall over dead tomorrow.
Liquidate all your excess and live a minimalist life style.
It will make it easier when they throw you in the retirement home.
Do you you want your prized xxxx going to your POS son in law?
I think about this everytime I visit my dad at the old folks home.

CanadianRiverRat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You think tomorrow is guaranteed to you young feckers?
Better think again!
I buried my daughter just after her 30th birthday (failure of medical personnel)
I buried my wife just before her 55th birthday.
If I'm taken to a "retirement home", it'll be the first time a corpse has been delivered to them.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be 73 in a few weeks and having no heirs that want or that I feel are worthy of owning them I've sold off a bunch of my guns in the past few years since retiring in 2015.......down to what I figure that I can't live without for now and still don't shoot all of what I hung onto.

Proud to have made it this far and I'm definitely a.......

of.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm certainly not the oldest here at 76 years old, but I've seen lots of folks kicking off at a much younger age.

By rights, I probably should be dead, but I guess God still has plans for me to accomplish. My sister in her 81 years has had 20 surgeries, and I've had one minor one, not counting tooth removal and cataract surgery. My next annual "wellness check" is next month, and I don't expect it to be any different from the ones in the past that showed my lab results to be in good condition.

A few years ago, my doctor asked how I felt. I told her that I thought I had at least another 20 years in me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom