Hey old farts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FOR SALE!!!!

2019 Kubota 2501 with Loader and Attachments - Buying a couple good mules instead - Dirt Cheap
2022 Badboy Reble Kawa 35hp 72" wide - Was told don't need it for my acreage - So almost giving away.
All my guns and ammo - Free b/c I need to go minimalist and only need a 22LR for my all duties
Stihl 362 and 025 - Phree - because I have a 68 year old bucksaw that works great.
2015 Ram 2500 MegaCab - would do a straight trade for '78 Ford Courier pickup - @swapratt you out there?
2022 Polaris Sportsman 850 - don't need this kinda power when I got a trike bicycle with rear basket.
Everything else is free in my shop. Minimalist, here I come!!!!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FOR SALE!!!!

2019 Kubota 2501 with Loader and Attachments - Buying a couple good mules instead - Dirt Cheap
2022 Badboy Reble Kawa 35hp 72" wide - Was told don't need it for my acreage - So almost giving away.
All my guns and ammo - Free b/c I need to go minimalist and only need a 22LR for my all duties
Stihl 362 and 025 - Phree - because I have a 68 year old bucksaw that works great.
2015 Ram 2500 MegaCab - would do a straight trade for '78 Ford Courier pickup - @swapratt you out there?
2022 Polaris Sportsman 850 - don't need this kinda power when I got a trike bicycle with rear basket.
Wait, shouldn’t you get rid of the shop too?

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FOR SALE!!!!

I’ll make you a deal on a couple of good mules. Well, maybe not good mules, but I’ll make you a good deal.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine are listed with who gets it and list is in the safe. Wif knows about list.
Grands that have mentioned a particular piece they want has been marked.
Son has gotten his 4.

I hope to give them before hand, but I figure I'm on borrowed time, as it is and every day I wake up is just an added blessing. At 66, I'm not anxious to go, but Dad was 57, his brother 51 and sister 52, their Dad 51.

Tools and fishing equipment, line up oldest to youngest and pick what you want. I don't care, just appreciate it, use it and try to remember me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom