Hi Point torture test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ugly as sin but they do work!

I have to revise my story about Hi Points. I've been saying that we have at least one fellow who manages to shoot one at our IDPA matches.

However, at the Nov match, a thumb-sized chunk broke out of the slide, along with some internal parts. He just got it back with a complete new slide assembly, but now the gun won't feed a whole magazine without choking.

1989outlaw

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are American made by the way , what do you expect . The 9 kept running and the 380 would have if they rinsed it off . Dont personally own one of the pistols but have one of the carbines that is fun to shoot and has been trouble free so far . would have one of the handguns but wouldnt pay much over 60 or 70 bucks for one just for a beater gun . I was kinda impressed actually . They are kinda skanky looking , so is the carbine but I really enjoy the one I own ,

FireproofD3:25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice video...very entertaining. Especially enjoyed the "throwing test" cause you just never know when you may need to resort to chunking your gun at a bad guy, then pick it up and continue to fire it! :gun2:

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they probably got the only 2 "good ones".... I need more data points.

But that* bolt in the bore/locked breech test* was awsome... I'd figure on finding gun splinter for months after that ....

Latest posts

Top Bottom