HOLY COW - OSU/A&M Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Close game. A&M lost it for sure with that last pass, however you have to give a little credit to the Cowboys...they played the whole game and didn't choke at the end! GO COWBOYS!!!

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got to go to the game. My Cowboys are in trouble when they meet a team that can hang on to the ball. A&M had no trouble moving the ball and converting 3rd and 4th downs. Rarely pressured the Aggie QB (but did when it counted I guess). Had a couple sacks and a couple hurries but generally the QB had the time he needed. Corners are a defense weakness. O line is getting better but not getting better quick enough I am afraid. Offense in general had much difficulty in putting together a regular series of successful downs.
The next-to-the last series could not have been PLANNED to be any worse.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Close game. A&M lost it for sure with that last pass, however you have to give a little credit to the Cowboys...they played the whole game and didn't choke at the end! GO COWBOYS!!!

That is what I thought was good. They never gave up and it paid off.

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made good adjustments at halftime and played well for the first 20 minutes of the second half. With a 14 point lead started playing soft and stupid! Lucky that A&M gave us a chance to come back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom