Holy crap, that’s a come to Jesus monument 👍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have “receipts” for this?

As was mentioned by Jevapa, the link in my comment takes one to several YouTube videos, one of which is by VASAviation, which is mostly images like radar tracking with the audio. At the end of that VASAviation video is the image of the plane that I posted at the end of my comment. If you watch that video and listen to all the dialogue, you will get the full picture of the event. At the beginning, she definitely had some fear in her voice, but she controlled things well.

The video shown in the original post would have required that there be an airplane or drone in front of that plane in order to catch the video.

Broncos

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember back in 2008, my unit was flying from the Seattle area to Maine to spend the night before we hopped the pond and just after takeoff, the flight engineers start running back and forth through the tube, pulling up floor panels. Turns out, they didn't know if our landing gears were up and locked. So we took a few passes by the tower to get visual inspection and were ordered to burn off some fuel and come back and land. They told us to prepare for a rough landing since they weren't positive our front gear would withstand the landing. After about an hour in a holding pattern, some E-2 sitting behind me says "I wonder what all those firetrucks are for?". I said, "Us, you idiot!". Everything went fine, problem was an indicator light malfunction.
Typical Air Force and old planes Reflects on the Maintenance that is done

Latest posts

Top Bottom