Home defense for a senior citizen....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, we're still not there, folks. She's putting off the decision until summer it seems. (Or the next murder that gets her all upset in the news.) It's a little frustrating but this actually happens a lot in my family. Someone gets all excited about getting a gun, comes to me for advice or assistance, we start getting down to brass tacks and committing to the decision, then it's "Weeelllllllllllllllll, I'm not quite ready yet." So I'll back off and when she's ready to actually defend herself, I'll be more than happy to teach her. I'll let everyone know what she finally decides on. Again, thanks for the great input from everybody!!!!

Your giving them too much information and making it too complex.. First just get them to buy a gun, any gun, yes even a Hi-Point 22, doesn't matter. Once they own a gun, (any gun) teach them the basics then let them run with it.

G

green_machine

I would suggest 410 pump with long barrel. will be easy on her hands to pump. not a pistol cause possibly shakey hands. depends on her. or do both. shotty and 22 revolver. in case she needs back up. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom