Home HOA issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they removed flags from an easement I would think that would violate a statute or code. Not to mention theft but good luck with that one. Also if there are electric lines and such marked they are liable if they dig into them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they removed flags from an easement I would think that would violate a statute or code. Not to mention theft but good luck with that one. Also if there are electric lines and such marked they are liable if they dig into them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They removed them from the easement. The cop didn’t put his no trespassing signs all the way to the road. He left about 5 feet. I don’t know if it’s because he knows of the easement or he just chose there. Either way these people are such babies. This cop acts like his property is some sacred place. Yet he leaves a bunch of clutter all over the yard in the front, back and side. That is against our rules yet nothing is said about that. But heaven forbid a cable company come in and give us internet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom