Home HOA issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So are all the "paying" members his buddies?
If not, run for HOA president.
They have to have an election. He is not president for life.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, and should it go to court, hope that your HOA president doesn't find out about this thread. Comments made about the HOA president could be presented in court to show you as the hostile individual in the case.
I don’t see how he would. The HOA didn’t have enough money to take the non paying members to court. The president tried and was told it couldn’t be done because it’s too expensive.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So are all the "paying" members his buddies?
If not, run for HOA president.
They have to have an election. He is not president for life.
He is buddies with a bunch of them. I would have no chance. He was just elected this last summer. He wife was the secretary before. Now it’s someone else. That is why I don’t trust the ballot counts for Vyve.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is buddies with a bunch of them. I would have no chance. He was just elected this last summer. He wife was the secretary before. Now it’s someone else. That is why I don’t trust the ballot counts for Vyve.

do you all have an email list or anything like that? Maybe you can 1) email everyone your information about the project or 2) publicly ask to count the ballots yourself if you lose.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sensitive huh? Maybe do your homework before dropping a bunch of money?
I’m not sensitive I just can’t stand smart rear jerks. I don’t always agree with some of the people that posted in this thread but one thing I can say is they have been helpful to me. If you don’t have something to add that’s helpful then don’t post. It’s thay simple. Does it make you feel good to act like a rear?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got notified that the vote was a tie. Supposedly 12 people voted and now we have to vote by “secret” ballot and if it’s a tie again the crooked president gets to be the breaking vote. Nowhere in the HOA rules I have does it say anything about this. It just says a vote of 75% is needed by ballot to make changes. I knew this was going to happen. Two days after the original ballots were delivered to everyone Vyve put signs in everyone’s doors talking about their service and how they wanted to install service in here. And they contradicted the lying president by saying they would NOT be installing a pedestal in each yard even though the president had his wife say they were on the ballot. The whole secret ballot things is the biggest bunch of crap I have ever heard. What is the point if no one sees the votes? That is designed to be rigged. It’s ridiculous that one man is gonna stop this from happening. As soon as the votes are in I am demanding to see the ballots. If he refuses I am going to my lawyer.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got notified that the vote was a tie. Supposedly 12 people voted and now we have to vote by “secret” ballot and if it’s a tie again the crooked president gets to be the breaking vote. Nowhere in the HOA rules I have does it say anything about this. It just says a vote of 75% is needed by ballot to make changes. I knew this was going to happen. Two days after the original ballots were delivered to everyone Vyve put signs in everyone’s doors talking about their service and how they wanted to install service in here. And they contradicted the lying president by saying they would NOT be installing a pedestal in each yard even though the president had his wife say they were on the ballot. The whole secret ballot things is the biggest bunch of crap I have ever heard. What is the point if no one sees the votes? That is designed to be rigged. It’s ridiculous that one man is gonna stop this from happening. As soon as the votes are in I am demanding to see the ballots. If he refuses I am going to my lawyer.

You should already be talking to a lawyer because none of this "voting" seems to be being coordinated in compliance with the covenancts/CCRs/By-Laws. I'd put a stop to the shenanigans right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom