Home remodeler trades.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I have found a good trim carpenter from here @kirkmuck1 for new doors hung and counter tops!

But if any of you do these trades out in Choctaw/Harrah, get in touch with me.

Sheet rocker—for a few small repairs then texture all the walls.

Painter— to paint all interior.

Pumbing— to set new toilets, faucets, garbage disposal and shower fixtures.

Electrician— Ceiling Fan replacement in all rooms, few switch’s to change out.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can borrow my texture gun whenever. Super easy to do

Thank you on the offer! Much appreciated and who knows I may.

I have “wife and I, cannot leave her out” has hand built 7 new homes, and bought and remodeled close to 20 others. I can do everything but am at an age where my time is more valuable in other endeavors at this point in my life and injuries has caught up with me.

The new ones, I did hire stone/brickwork, cement and ground work plumbing and I let them top out the walls, but everything else we did. My wife can frame walls, not so much on cutting in roofs. But I had a couple Buddy’s help cut in the roofs and such. But most everything else we did. Thanks for the offer of the hopper. I also sold most of all our home building tools years ago when I retired. I just today was looking at the aluminum facia and soffit and thought damn I need my scaffolding!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a feeling reality will hit me as well next time I decide to buy a fixer upper

Damn it will and it feels like it hits right between the eyes and it wears big rings on the fist that hits ya! Time jumped on my ass so fast I am dumbfounded! I retired a few years back and hit the road traveling and then bam bam the old sports, Fire Dept, off road ing, life of sports, boxing and accidents etc etc caught up fast too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom