Hope For Humanity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
maybe the folks car is a POS with bald tires.
Or maybe they do not have one at all.
I know a few people that have houses and down on their luck with nothing but broken vehicles in the yard.
After I leave those places they usually have a working vehicle.

Some are poor enough that the vehicles are not insured or tagged though so back to walking.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
maybe the folks car is a POS with bald tires.
Or maybe they do not have one at all.
I know a few people that have houses and down on their luck with nothing but broken vehicles in the yard.
After I leave those places they usually have a working vehicle.

Some are poor enough that the vehicles are not insured or tagged though so back to walking.

I didn't ask, but it's possible.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My girlfriend works in the industry, and she knows people at the plant where this woman likely works. If folks here want to help, she can make inquiries to find out who the woman is.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
My girlfriend works in the industry, and she knows people at the plant where this woman likely works. If folks here want to help, she can make inquiries to find out who the woman is.
You could probably find her from the motel records too. It was last Friday, she's in her mid-30's or so, has dark blonde hair, and there's just one motel in Gentry as far as I know. She did tell me her name, but I'm the world's WORST when it comes to remembering names...and dates, I can't remember them either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom