Horror Fiction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a ton of books I am going to list in the classifieds.

I love the anthologies. Easier to keep my attention when reading a short story. Also, I like the Cthulu mythic stories.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been reading on Kindle for the last year. I have lots of books of Zombies, apocalyptic fiction etc. I have never done it but I think many are loanable, will have to look into it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm more of a Tom Clancy kind of guy, although a murder mystery is good to go too. I read a lot of paper backs while waiting in airports, and while hunting on the deer stand to pass the time.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reading the Killing Floor now...the newest of three really good zombie books by Craig Dilouie...I've finally made the switch to Ereaders.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I burnt out on the Zombie thing at the moment, think I have read all the good apocalyptic books out there. I have stared reading a few of jack kilborn and Blake Crouch.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my problem...I like rather straight forward horror stories. In other words, I don't want to read about the heroic vampire or the "good" zombie. I like it when the good guys are good guys and the bad guys are bad guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom