HOTTEST HOT SAUCE I have ever had.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willystruck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another is a product called "Endorphin Rush". Extremely HOT with a decent flavor. I don't know how it compares with some of the others.
I like hot but in my more mature years I've learned not to hurt myself any more than necessary:rolleyes2

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the hottest i've had:

awww.lemproducts.com_images_uploads_4187_1892_thumb.jpg

Their "Anal Angst" has great flavor...if you can get past the name.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy working at the store where I got the daves told me the sauce hotter then the daves is the Maddog 357 ghost Chile sauce

Ive got to get a bottle and try
:fullauto:

I have had it, and ghost peppers as well. One thing to be careful with, is its designed to be cooked with, not supposed to be touched to bare skin/tongue etc. So, dont do like I did and sprinkle it on fries or anything, the oils coat the inside of your mouth and take longer for the heat to wear off. Mad Dog and a few others make several stuff in 5mil scoville range, Ghost Peppers around 1mil, habaneros around 300k. They have a new pepper hotter than the ghost, like a mil and a half, but havent found one yet. Dont think many sauces get any hotter than 5mil.

whiskeysnoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i just dont understand the fascination with hot sauce. why would you want to have some stuff so hot you cant taste the food its on? and then have it burn your cornhole on the way out.

i just dont get it.

Think of the person that must salt everything. Same thing. Personally, my food is not right if it's not hot. And a true chili head is like an alcoholic, they eat hot sauce when alone too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom