House broken in to

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Came home tonight/this morning to almost all the lights in my house being on and the place trashed. They got some game consoles, my MacBook Pro, some jewelry, and most importantly my Ruger SR9C. So aggravating!!!!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well damn... that truly sucks. Sorry to hear about it.

Do you happen to have any ideas? Had any workmen in or around the house lately? Shady salespeople dropping by? Kids' friends came over for the first time? Anyone nosy snooping the neighborhood lately?

Thankfully no one tried to force this when you were home and potentially put themselves or you or your family at risk.

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had a few "incidents" that have occurred over the last few months. My kids are still toddlers and haven't had any friends over and they're doing some construction on our street in front of our house, but this happened after dark cuz they turned the lights on.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whereabout in Moore do you live. My brother's in Moore and a few houses in his neighborhood have also been broken into over the last 3-4 months. It's weird that all these break-ins have popped up there recently.

I hate thieves! Hopefully these scumbags attempt to break-in while someones armed and the homeowner kills their worthless asses.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious, was entry through door or window, was it forced?
Hopefully you had serial numbers recorded for this type of thing.
I know it may not offer much hope for recovery but stranger things have happened.

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you get some of your belongings back and get the people responsible for this caught. Could you give us a close cross street to reference what general vicinity this occured so that those around you can keep a little bit sharper eye out for unscrupulous people? Good luck
--Mech

Latest posts

Top Bottom