How Did You Meet Your Significant Other?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sorry perplexed I guess missed that one. Im not sure why this thread topic came to mind either, perhaps Im subconsciously looking for different ways to find a new chick when I get tired of the one I have. Now that im conscious of my subconscious desires is this now premeditated? I think I need some sleep... lol

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
really? I always wondered if anyone had any luck with that approach. How long you been together?

Well we met in november of 2008 and were engaged end of december, we didn't actually tie the knot until november of 2010 though mostly due to money because I was laid off in february of 2009 and we are still recovering from the pay cut.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We met in high school. I was a senior and she was a sophomore. We were both trying out for the scholastic team. I saw her and thought she was the cutest thing ever. I asked her out that day and she said "no". We had the same friends all through high school, college, and we would all get together once or twice a year to hang out and get drinks. In 2006, a mutual friend of ours told my wife she found my on MySpace. My wife sent me a message and suggested we go to dinner. I said yes and we went to dinner. We've been married since 2007 and it's been interesting to say the least.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My family moved to Oklahoma the summer before my senior year. I asked the guys I met that summer who the best looking girl in town was. The answer was always the same. I decided I was going to marry her, sight unseen. And several years later I did. That was about a half century ago. Still married to her.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
internet mail order bride LOL
we met thru an internet site
corresponded, I went and met her.
hit it off from the start.
been married 11 1/2 years.

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In a bar. I'd been out tittie bar hopping with some drinking buddies from my regular hang out. I'd come back to my regular hang out and sat around for about an hour or so sobering up a bit and was on my way to the door when I got engaged in a conversation with one of waitstaff that I knew. There was this girl sitting at a table right next to us and she chimed in on the conversation. Waitress moves on and I end up talking to this girl for about 15-20 minutes when she finally says 'You looked like you were leaving a bit ago. If you have somewhere you need to be, don't let me keep you'. So, I say 'Let's get 2 things straight... A) I'm still a bit drunk and B) I'm single, so I have nowhere I have to be'. She then invites me to have a seat and we sat there and talked till they kicked us out a closing time. We end up at her place hanging out for the rest of the night, but I can't get here to take my phone number and she won't give me hers. The next morning after careful thought, I get here to make a date with me for the following Friday. It went on like this for several dates, but I finally got her phone number. The first night we met was December 28 2005. We've been married now since August 2008 and have a 4 1/2 yr old.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it was Mr. Keystone Light that introduced my wife and I at one of our Fraturnity parties. She lived in the Sorority house behind ours. Things got a little crazy the first night we met. We went on a first real date later in the weekmand it was ackward but somehow we kept hanging out and have been married to each other twice in the last 13 years. The last 4 years have been the best so far and keep getting better.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine was friends of some friends of mine. I saw her on their friends page and asked her out. Within a month, I just knew I had to marry her. We'll have our 5yr wedding anniversary here in 2013.

I think I posted in the other thread but anyway

We met on the craigslist, I posted my best sexy ass cowboy picture and the girls came a runnin, and she was the only one that wasn't out of her mind.

yer gonna send landman running for CL now

Latest posts

Top Bottom