How Did You Meet Your Significant Other?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinking_culture

I think your split has taken your OSA posting to new levels of art. So thanks.

Video response:

Doug,

I totally agree with Ridge on this one. Your butthurt has greatly increased the quality of your posts, but I'm not saying that they weren't good before!

You ain't seen nothing yet baby...

Similar prize on the first one. 16 years of lies/cheating/hell.
#2 is a keeper.

I guess there is hope... for the time being though, I'm just a hurricane looking for a screen door warehouse.

Last edited by a moderator:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kept seeing this beautiful girl in traffic - she'd smile at me...I didn't see her for about three months, saw her again, waved her over to a parking lot, got a date that next weekend. Been together ever since. She's a keeper, and still looks just like she did back then.:heart: (22 years ago)

Droberts

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSU-Tulsa, data communications class - teacher was an old navy retired comm tech & i liked his teaching style & general enthusiasm toward data comm(im a network engineer). this professor really enjoyed teaching and it showed in his persona. this class was a joint stillwater/tulsa class via teleconference with the actual professor alternating classrooms while the other class watches on tv. she sat right in front of me in this class.

well, one day the professor is at the stillwater classroom and we're participating via teleconference. we have a 10min break, come back & resume. the professor forgets to un-mute his side of the audio link... as the students in the class realize this the prick next to my now wife says something like "hey nobody tell him it'll be hilarious." this quickly irritated me and i chimed in - "you know what that'll do? that'll make mr. xx(i forget his name) pretty sad. can you imagine what it would be like to find out an entire class didn't let you know you were muted?" it was a pretty righteous verbal smack down & the whole class was somewhat stunned at my sticking up for a professor.

the guy nearly sank into his seat up to his shoulders and looked like a scolded puppy. immediately afterwards some girl down the row hit her intercom button & let him know he was muted.

sooo the end of class rolls around and i pack my stuff up, look up from my book bag and my now wife was standing there with her arms crossed waiting for me to notice her & just went.. "whats your name" apparently some people appreciate folks that aren't too timid to lay the verbal smack down on some deserving little turd. we were married about 11 months later. been married 7 years now with a lil 7 month old girl to show for it. a fantastic woman.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Count your blessings ...

:lookaroun WHAT?!?!!?

No seriously, I love GC but sometimes I miss the peace and quiet that comes with being single. Not to mention not having to answer to anyone else, not having to cook dinner if I do not feel like it, not having to eat out if I do not feel like it, not having to clean up after anyone other than myself, not having to ... well ... yeah ... do pretty much anything if I don't feel like it ... :P

I do not, however, miss having to get up and go to work every morning ... Fair enough trade-off ... :wink2: (Love you, baby! :kiss:)

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Count your blessings ...

:lookaroun WHAT?!?!!?

No seriously, I love GC but sometimes I miss the peace and quiet that comes with being single. Not to mention not having to answer to anyone else, not having to cook dinner if I do not feel like it, not having to eat out if I do not feel like it, not having to clean up after anyone other than myself, not having to ... well ... yeah ... do pretty much anything if I don't feel like it ... :P

I do not, however, miss having to get up and go to work every morning ... Fair enough trade-off ... :wink2: (Love you, baby! :kiss:)

Amen sister, I'm right there with you. I love my wife, but the lovely Mrs #4 is most likely the last 'wife' I will ever have. The job is just too demanding sometimes, even though it does have many rewards. But, seriously, to be honest, sometimes I day dream about it just being me and my dog and my other little critters. I really think me and the dog would not miss anyone as long as we had something good to eat, a warm place to sleep, and a bigazzed TV to watch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom