How Far Can The Pokes Go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yep whoever called the plays the last possession should be gone today. They had plenty of time to make some first downs and move the ball down field. So much for the 14 game home winning streak. Appreciate 1911 Sooner posting the score. I would never have known without his help. What a classy Sooner fan. 👍🏻

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep whoever called the plays the last possession should be gone today. They had plenty of time to make some first downs and move the ball down field. So much for the 14 game home winning streak. Appreciate 1911 Sooner posting the score. I would never have known without his help. What a classy Sooner fan. 👍🏻
How much money did you lose this time?

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
None. Maybe next year you can get permission to make a friendly wager. Dancer manned up twice and won twice. Think YOUR team will do well against Tech? Both have great records at 6 and 5 too so it might be a snoozer.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Well boys and girls, the year that could have been turned into another disappointment. I watched every game but the only bowl I think the deserve is the Tidy Bowl. OP over and out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom