How Obama Won(stole) the Election

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB is such a troll. Why would such a lib even look at a forum like this one? Surely there is one about feminine hygiene products out there that would be of more interest to him.

seriously? i thought this was a gun board and not a board for the GOP. Just because you clearly disagree with his politics (and the fact that his guy won), why should he leave if he loves guns.

You've been here all of many three months and you've decided you know what is best for this community.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wild blind accusations and propaganda of the extreme right. Yes, it sucks BHO was re-elected, but it's not the end of the world. In true American spirit, let's all build a bridge...

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where are you getting this information from? I believe there is some truth to it. However I think the bigger reason is because Minorities group together and vote as one single unit for the most part. The rest of us are divided.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep hearing things like this. Why is there no legal action being taken? I think that most people agree that Obama and his thugs stole the election, but nobody is going after them for it. There is no need to have rules and laws if nobody is going to enforce them or abide by them.

We have no part of our "legal system" left that would look at this objectively nor has the moral values to follow through all the red tape and stonewalling it would take to get anything done about it. This is why we are where we are today. Too late for America now.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As much as I dislike the guy, he hasn't passed an AWB, Mitt has. Obama Doesn't waste as much time on nonissues like abortion and gay marriage. He's not going to be a good president but he might be better than Mitt. I don't see him being much worse than Mitt.

If you voted for Mitt or Obama your part of the problem. The Republican Party and the Democratic Party are not for our best interests anymore. They both suck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom