Huffington Post writer asks LGBTQ community to pick sides: Chick-fil-A or solidarity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
f402cd0e9c9c2bfb2f8e3d01466363246f210dc8217777846b1f7c03a66def4d.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd much rather have Chick-Fil-A, thank you.

I don’t like any fast-food chicken. Chicken is one of the nastiest of animals. I’m really suspicious of chicken anyway, especially if it’s of uncertain orientation. Gimme beef. Down with chicken.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are two ways to look at this. One, the owner of Chik-Fil-A has every right to state their personal opinion. As long as their business is run in such a way as to not discriminate against employees or patrons, I'm cool with that. While, as an agnostic person, I disagree with his statement, as I said its his right. And I like how the writer was pretty ambiguous about which "anti-LBGT" organizations they donate to, I mean literally any religious organization can be considered as anti-gay for obvious reasons. Two, the writer has a point. Why shop at a place and support them when they stand against something you believe in.

I guess zealots are going to be zealots, regardless of which way they fly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom