Hunting and Fishing Opportunities Near Lawton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont think they allow baiting. Even during deer gun season I generally get the spot that I want. Most of the gun hunting is done with slugs. There are very few rifle areas on ft sill. Let me see if I can find a link to the ft sill regs

kh496f

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to Ft Sill.
I sent you a PM.

We have hogs by the truckload.

[Broken External Image]

WOW! I had heard there were alot of hogs down there.. But pictures really do it justice.. I'd love to get me a hog..

Please keep the info coming. I dont live too far from Ft Sill and have a friend that can sponsor me to get onto post. Just need to know where to go once I get there.

Dinny

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW! I had heard there were alot of hogs down there.. But pictures really do it justice.. I'd love to get me a hog..

Please keep the info coming. I dont live too far from Ft Sill and have a friend that can sponsor me to get onto post. Just need to know where to go once I get there.

:uhwhat:

raymill

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been stationed at Ft Sill for the past 2 yrs and let me say that the hunting opportunities are the best. I came from Ft carson CO and it was always draw this draw that for big game and the seasons were 8-10 days. Ft Sill and OK has a very long archery and small game season and the hogs and varmints are a plenty, big game is deer muzzleloader, deer rifle or slug, elk archery, or rifle, as stated above they have special hog season with slugs or black powder no buckshot allowed on post period. If you have a bow you will have plenty of opportunties for meat in the freezer. OK is hunter friendly, and your best friend will be this forum. I am getting ready to leave for Korea in April so if you get here before then I will show you everything you need to knoow just send me an e-mail

Latest posts

Top Bottom