Hunting knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rj ︈

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy y'all,

I'm on the search for a new hunting and camp knife. I'm a big fan of the Benchmade Steep Country knife, but am completely oblivious to the overall knife market and am curious if there is something comparable for less money. I have been using a knife my dad gave me for the last few years and it is great, but can't hold an edge through any butchering and is just a bit small for the job overall.

Would love to see some pics of what fixed blade hunting knives y'all are using and any suggestions on what knife I should pick up.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Buck 110 has always went to the field with me and last year I added a Buck 113. Also Have been looking at the vanguard that 1shott listed after handling one a couple weeks ago............... May be partial to Bucks so bias is applied liberally. 🙂

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buck 110 has always went to the field with me and last year I added a Buck 113. Also Have been looking at the vanguard that 1shott listed after handling one a couple weeks ago............... May be partial to Bucks so bias is applied liberally. 🙂

Its been a constant hunting companion on every deer hunt for about 20 years now. I have forgot how many deer its been used to field dress.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
1633213387432.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom