Hunting License

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milezc9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok I took the hunter safety course when I was really little. Got my number and went and got my license. I kept my number for years and renewed my license every year. Well I've managed to lose my hunter safety number. Right now I'm stuck with an apprentice license but for 2010 I want the real deal. Any ideas how how to find out my number? Anyone know who to contact who keeps those records?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I took the hunter safety course when I was really little. Got my number and went and got my license. I kept my number for years and renewed my license every year. Well I've managed to lose my hunter safety number. Right now I'm stuck with an apprentice license but for 2010 I want the real deal. Any ideas how how to find out my number? Anyone know who to contact who keeps those records?

My son lost his years ago in the same situation your having. I believe he called the ODW, and they sent him a new card.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You can print one off.

http://www.wildlifedepartment.com/card.htm

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yes and it is an official document when you print it off. I got up in Colorado a few years ago and forgot mine and one of my sons and went to a forest service office that let us use their computer for a minute and printed them off so we could buy our license. It is a nice service for them to provide.

stymie001

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dennis,

If you are ever in OKC during the week stop by the OWD office and they will replace it right there while you wait, about 15 min.
It's better that 3 days in the mail, a week to process or more, and maybe 3 days back. FYI.

Latest posts

Top Bottom