I’m about to be arrested?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use to get a call from a IRS agent telling me that i have a arrest warrent out and i need to come in, and i told them to just come and get me i would have a better life behind bars than i do now and never heard back from them. and that was five years ago. Now days if your name and number isnt in my phone directory it doesnt get answered and gets blocked at the end of day.
I have my phone set that “unknown” callers get silenced immediately. They still show up on the call log but never ring. I go through every one at the end of the day and block the numbers. My wife tells me I’m wasting my time, but it makes me feel good to make the SOB’s pull another number out of their hat the next time they want try me.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have my phone set that “unknown” callers get silenced immediately. They still show up on the call log but never ring. I go through every one at the end of the day and block the numbers. My wife tells me I’m wasting my time, but it makes me feel good to make the SOB’s pull another number out of their hat the next time they want try me.

My phone only rings if the caller is in my contacts. I also block numbers every couple of days.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Don't worry, they'll spoof more numbers. Is it a waste of time, probably not. There are Spam and Scam Call Blockers, most cell companies offer them free, however the callers will bombard with 12 calls in a second or two it and break through. VOIP is crap and allows them to do this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom