I am ready for a vacation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me and the wife made a quick two night "recon" trip to Angel Fire/Red River area last June without kiddos. I don't see ever going east or south for vacation again! Both of us loved it out there, the scenery and the temperatures were awesome. I grew up in east TX/Louisiana, plus lived in McAlester for 3 of the 10 years I have been in Oklahoma, and I'm pretty well finished with the hot, muggy weather. I have told friends/family in LA not to expect a visit from April-November.

This year, we are heading west ourselves on July 13 to stay in Raton for a night, then out by Taos for 4 nights, then a night at the NRA Whittington Center on our way back home. Got to love a wife that WANTS to to stay in a cabin by a bunch of shooting ranges :)

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just started my vacation yesterday. I am off for a week. I was so ready for it. It's amazing how quick work burns you out. I ain't gonna do nothing. Well except for earlier I went to rotate my wife's tires and when I got one side off to switch them I noticed the tires have knots in them. It's always something to take my money. I would like to invest in more ammo but just can't do it with crap like this happening. Hopefully the week gets better. I wish I could be a kid again so bad. Lol.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can almost smell the trees and hear the water already.

Don't have the water here, and please excuse the crappy photographer's movements. It was my first time for a video like this. I have always loved the Aspens.

[video]http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/TerryandJo/media/Video%20and%20Audio%20Clips/VID_20131001_114924_179_zps5d00f665.mp4.html[/video]

Latest posts

Top Bottom