I annoy my wife in movies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anyone else annoy their wife by naming every gun you see while watching a movie? I do it all the time, its almost a game to me. Well i found this interesting website....

I know most of you have probably stumbled across this before, and it is probably been on this site. But imfdb.org is an awsome site. Its like imdb (internet movie database) but for firearms. Say you are watching a movie, you see a gun you like but don't know what it is, you type in the name of the movie and it lists all of the guns used in that flic. It usually shows a picture of the actor holding it, then below it has a"stock" photo and description of the gun, manufacturer, and sometimes info on accessories. Its pretty fun to think of movies you watched in the past and go back an look at all the guns used in the movie.

Just thought i'd throw that out there for those who didn't know.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sometimes they miss a few, but pretty fun none the less. I saw 21jumpstreet this weekend and i remember seeing a desert eagle and it wasnt on there but has a few others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, btw.

funny-gifs-the-new-member-of-the-team.gif

J

Jckellison

I have an uncle that does the exact same thing with hipster stuff. Old cars, records/songs, famous posters/hippie art, guitars, ect... But he was this way long before hipster was hip. Now it's just ironic

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That gun site is pretty cool.

It's awesome when some character, like Jason Bourne, seamlessly switches guns in the same scene. I've got a Glock, no wait, it's a Sig, no, Glock. Or when the cop cocks the hammer on their Glock before rushing into a house. Hilarious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom