I bought a 3 Musketeers Candy bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are gonna make some poor kid wet themselves. 😂😂
Moms and teens

I don't bother the kids

I have dressed in black and laid on the roof, with a high pressure nozzle on the hose.

One year, 15 -16 teens were going through neighborhood. Several girls were carrying paper grocery sacks. I wrapped ice in foil and dropped in their bags. They were in the middle of the street when the bottoms fell out.

Wired a high intensity strobe light to the door bell.

Last edited:

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With or without the bioengineered stuff 3 Musketeers are pretty darn good but for me it's Baby Ruth and Snickers bars.......hard for me to get through a checkout line without grabbing one or the other.

Attachments

• br.jpg
    br.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 0
  • sb.jpg
    sb.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 0

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear ya. My wife has high BP and eats sugar like a diabetic that just found out they no longer diabetic

God, me too. I can't stay outta the **** if it's in the house. 🙄🙄🤷 And if I'm stressed out it's 500 times worse. 🤦🤦 If I could figure out how to mainline Twix bars ... Or they'd just sell them unwrapped by the case ... I'd probably OD ...

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God, me too. I can't stay outta the **** if it's in the house. 🙄🙄🤷 And if I'm stressed out it's 500 times worse. 🤦🤦 If I could figure out how to mainline Twix bars ... Or they'd just sell them unwrapped by the case ... I'd probably OD ...

Do you prefer the left or the right?

Ain't nobody said Butterfinger!
Where's the love?

Latest posts

Top Bottom