I feel sorry for the lawyer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not that they will ever do it, but I've always believed that a convicted murderer should die by the same means as they killed their victims.

Where is the "Justice" of murderers killing people like this and then sitting for years on death row and then get a needle in the arm to go peacefully to sleep and then die?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read some of the other stories on that page... baby rapists and murderers, etc.

There is no rehab for some of these people. Death is the only end.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Give 'em the Public Defender from "My Cousin Vinny".

Personally, I believe that the survivor should be allowed to dismember these clowns and place their heads on spikes in his front yard as a warning to anyone else that even thinks of coming near his house.

Dave

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The amazing thing to me is that this happened in Connecticut and the prosecutor is pursuing the death penalty. Connecticut hasn't executed anyone in forever. Of course if they did many of the former mayoral leaders might be recipients. Six years living in CT and I saw so many politicians be convicted of crimes.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not that they will ever do it, but I've always believed that a convicted murderer should die by the same means as they killed their victims.

Where is the "Justice" of murderers killing people like this and then sitting for years on death row and then get a needle in the arm to go peacefully to sleep and then die?

+1....:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Arrange the meeting so that the scumbag is wide awake and fully alert for the meeting with the Almighty.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a lawyer and I'd happily throw the switch or spring the trap on these two.

They should be tried, convicted and executed, but they'll probably plead out to live without parole and the taxpayers will pay for their keep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom