I finally did it!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akgriffin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got back from the sheriff's office after taking my prints and paying. Now the wait begins. I seen on a little ad like slip of paper it said early June 60 day, late June 90 days all in a like grey, but in stand out lettering says it will take 97 days. well, i dont like it, but hey, i've waited a over a year to do this, i can wait a little longer. I want to do a test by calling or emailing on a regular basis to see if persistent inquiring will cause them to process it faster or not, cause friends that have got thiers in the last month has taken 90 days or over to get it with no inquires. What would a reasonable time in between inquiries to seem like a concerned citizen and not a PITA?

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I did mine last Monday, waiting to see when the card gets charged by OSBI so I know they got it. I figure they will get try and get their money before anything else happens, lol. Hopefully the sheriff's office gets it to them sometime this week. I know it says they have 14 days but not sure if that is meant to be business days or days in general.

As far as persistence I would say no less than a two week wait between attempts to contact. Means you would wait at least 28 days from today before you start hounding them. Luckily I'm not working there though, for me the ones that call a lot get lost at the bottom of a drawer. I don't see a squeaky wheel, I see a squeaky floor board with a loose nail and I HAMMER that sucker till it quits, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom