I give up, the wife wins.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have had a visio 37inch for over 3 years and not a bit of trouble out of it. just which ever u get walk to each side of it to see if u can see the picture good some u have to be right in front of it to see cant be off to the side

GForce89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 2 vizio tv's. One is a 42 inch in our living room and we have a 37 inch in me and the wife's bedroom. These tv's are great and are made by sony so you know your getting quality and at a good price. Sony made products are the only company my dad would buy and i am the same way. They are both LCD tv's and look great. LED's are good too but to me they don't justify the $200 price hike as LCD looks just as good if you know how to tune it. Just my 2 cents.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are like me you might get a little aggravated at times when watching HD especially in movies. The clarity of most newer movies is awesome with a good TV, and you will find that your eyes are focusing on things you normally have not seen with your older TV, like shadows and light projection and certain movements. I noticed this when I first switched to a DLP years ago, and then noticed it again with my LED/LCD. Its nothing bad at all, it will just take a couple days or movies to totally get used to, then you will not notice it anymore.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.vizio.com/e370va.html#support

I almost bought this one today, but I'm glad I didn't. I loved the picture, but after coming home and reading the reviews it sounds like some people are not satisfied with the sound quality.

It seems like most of ya'll like the Samsung TVs. I guess I will check them out tomorrow. I looked at Wally World, Target and Sams today.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 2 vizio tv's. One is a 42 inch in our living room and we have a 37 inch in me and the wife's bedroom. These tv's are great and are made by sony so you know your getting quality and at a good price. Sony made products are the only company my dad would buy and i am the same way. They are both LCD tv's and look great. LED's are good too but to me they don't justify the $200 price hike as LCD looks just as good if you know how to tune it. Just my 2 cents.

Sony???

What link for this?

The only thing I have ever seen is a connection to Gateway guy Wang?

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have done a little (not a lot) research on tvs. As stated earlier 120Hz is the way to go right now higher refresh rates aren't very productive. My other thoughts are, back-lit LED or Plasma.
I shy away from store offered warranties.

This is a helpful read.

Other than that, you have one of the most awesome research tools ever invented, Google.

Watch for things like a base that costs extra (they got me there).

Unfortunately, by TV in the den (man cave central) just went in to DRH mode, it's a few years old and I would like a new one, but the error code says it my just be a $20 fan, so if I can patch it up I will.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom