I got a drunk driver busted today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you beast. I think this old lady should sue the OP for intentional infliction of emotional distress. I also think she should claim the loss of her Oxy and beer as an element of her damages. Since this is an intentional tort, the OP will not be able to bankrupt out the judgment.

That's what you get for trying to be a good guy.

R

rockstarvaticanassassin

Thank you beast. I think this old lady should sue the OP for intentional infliction of emotional distress. I also think she should claim the loss of her Oxy and beer as an element of her damages. Since this is an intentional tort, the OP will not be able to bankrupt out the judgment.

I like the way you think!

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Next time, I will just shoot them.

I wouldn't let her hit me, I would done it at a stop sign. She wasn't running those.
Dang lawyers. Where were you when I bit into a burrito from T Bueno and found a piece of glass. I sued them. Crappy lawyer (on;y lawyer to take the case!) got me a whopping $250. Some a$$hat found chewed gum in their McDonalds salad and gets millions. ugh.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got to bust out a drunks window the other day.......Me and two fellow officer's responded to an accident. While en route, one driver tried to leave so witnesses blocked him in. We arrive and approach the car. The drivers window is cracked about two inches. We REPEATEDLY instructed him to open the door. Of course, he didn't. He made a motion to reach towards the floorboard on the passenger side. Sgt draws gun, I run to passenger side with baton and bust out the window. Third officer bust out the driver window and of course he is removed from the vehicle ever so lightly. By the way, he blew a .34 .......He also had 5 prior DUI's. This occurred in Tulsa County so who knows what will happen. Probable get off......I HATE Tulsa Co. He should be in prison.....

I LIKE THIS!!! been there, done that.......

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shoot her tires out! Discharge a firearm on a roadway with other motorists around. Set your cruise control and steer with your foot as you jump onto her hood! WARGARBLE!

Great job, you did the right thing.

Blue Baby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a similar experience a few years ago, guy rear ends me then takes off. I follow and call 911, they pull several bottles of liquor from the truck.

Then I get a call from the courts to appear at the trial. I showed and the guy basically got rehab, pretty much nothing was done to him. Made me wonder why I even bothered.

Hopefully yours will go better.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good on ya!

I called in a lady crossing the center line multiple times and causing vehicles to swerve to avoid her the other day too. She pulled into a taco beuno and I waited to see if anyone would show up and nobody did. She left a while later and pulled into a residential area where I gave up.

The thought did occur to me after that it might have been that she had a medical condition too such as diabetes and just needed something to eat? I don't think I'd get too much more involved than calling it in and maybe following with flashers on and high beams or something like that. I wouldn't want to make the situation worse than it already was.

Latest posts

Top Bottom