I got a drunk driver busted today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Anyone who gets in a car and drives while drunk or on drugs should spend the rest of their life walking or bumming a ride. But....our judicial system, as some so sarcastically point out, is worthless. I'll be calling in on everyone I can find as I play policeman.

BadKarma

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got to bust out a drunks window the other day.......Me and two fellow officer's responded to an accident. While en route, one driver tried to leave so witnesses blocked him in. We arrive and approach the car. The drivers window is cracked about two inches. We REPEATEDLY instructed him to open the door. Of course, he didn't. He made a motion to reach towards the floorboard on the passenger side. Sgt draws gun, I run to passenger side with baton and bust out the window. Third officer bust out the driver window and of course he is removed from the vehicle ever so lightly. By the way, he blew a .34 .......He also had 5 prior DUI's. This occurred in Tulsa County so who knows what will happen. Probable get off......I HATE Tulsa Co. He should be in prison.....

It could be worse, it could be in Payne County. I know a four timer that's yet to see prison. A 34 is a good catch!!!!

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was heading north on Broadway Extension on my way home earlier when I saw a guy get on the highway halfway up on the curb and then get off at Britton Road by popping back up on the curb again. I was in no position to grab a tag number, but I hope everyone in that truck and those they came across made it home alright.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geez, another good citizen who just had to get involved. Just had to be the Big Man. Every give any thought to the old lady and how your need to feed your ego screwed up her good time. She probably lost some of her dope as a result of you sticking your nose in her business. Hope you feel great.

People like you take all the fun out of getting bombed and taking a little drive.

But JB - you are forgetting that the flip side is one of your brethren has a new client they can soak - errr - I mean represent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom