I got the chineses virus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Day 3 just got back from the ER getting a breathing treatment. They said day 5- 7 are usually the worse. Hope it doesn't get worse not sure I can make it
Don't lay around. Even if you just walk around the room every hour. I was diagnosed Oct 15th and had fevers and body ache for 8 days before I was admitted with pneumonia. I thought during that week if I just rest I would get better so I sat in a chair or bed. Come to find out inactivity and pneumonia go hand in hand.

Take copius amounts of zink and vitamin D

When I was in the ICU they gave me zinc and vitamin D twice a day along with my collace and blood thinner shot.

I guess when you can't breath on your own. They told me at st francis when I got my breathing treatment. If they had to admit me today they would have to transfer me to Muskogee, no room here in tulsa

Correct, your shortness of breath is the trigger. Buy a finger pulse ox and track your O2. If it drops and stays below 90 go back and get admitted. If I would have went earlier I could have received Remdesivir. That 5-7 day mark is the point they want to treat after that window your options drop to risky experimental drugs.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had a few co-workers (2 from Tulsa and 1 from Durant) get the Kung-Flu as well. One of them also got some sort of breathing treatment. Thankfully, all have since recovered. My prayers will be for your quick and full recovery.

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know you are in my thoughts. I got no advice. Hell I can't even take care of myself right now much less tell someone else what to do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom