I HATE EFFING THIEVES!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you can't remember everything you had, check old photos. You can see things in them that became "background noise" to you over time, but you'll want to get them back.
Hope your guns are all safe. Broken arrow is supposed to be one of the safest places to live. Any chance you were targeted?

Also, what is it with thieves and rain? The last several times we had people try to break in to our place was when it was rainy and muddy. Do they not know what shoeprints are? Idiots.
Prints won't last long if its raining or about to rain. Even if rain is over but prints are filled with water, they will be all but worthless for evidence. Course, Hollywood may have 'special' ways to always find that condemning clue 🤣🤣

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be epic!🚑 So would the bail money I'd need. Better start passing the hat around just in case😎🍻

1682723222026.png

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of us like to sometimes show our collection to others and some others can't be trusted or they talk to their friends. Do you have teenagers with friends? Happened to me several decades ago, lost all my tools that I had gathered over the years. Friends of my boys took them. Sometimes we can't prove it but we know it to be fact.

Latest posts

Top Bottom