I HATE EFFING THIEVES!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enter the serial numbers on hotgunz.com
Print off a list of guns and serial numbers and publish it here. If they pop up on Armslist, we'll find them. We can also pass out the list at gun shows for you.
Yes, and I believe there's a gshow this w/e in Tulsa.

Sometimes it might help to look for the good in a bad situation.
I'm referring to we here in Okla typically have prosecutors that play hardball with thieves.
At least harder than other areas of this country. Imagine being in chicago and on top of being victimized, the perps walking away with reduced or no charges filed???
I don't know what keeps people there from becoming vigilantes.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just returned home from a vet appointment and found the door had been kicked in, house it trashed, mud everywhere, still finding out what is now gone. #)*#&@&@!!!
I watched a video last night of thieves in San Francisco, breaking into rental cars of tourist, parked at tourist attractions, because they have baggage! This black Mercedes, with the trunk up, was driving slowly down the street as two masked punks, broke windows and grabbed what ever was in these cars. and dumped it in the trunk! This reminded me of a trash truck operation, and they seemed to have no worries of being arrested? Being an old fart that knows everything!! The ROOT cause of this, SCHOOL SHOOTINGS, and all the other none-scene, gender bender, homosexual, crap, is SPOILED BRATS!! We are so affluent even our poor people are spoiled brats! This is what it looks like when spoiled brats GROW UP, and become even more USELESS, AND DEMANDING!!! our GREATEST GENERATION grew up during the GREAT DEPRESSION, and were forced to stand on their own two feet, be tough, develop CHARACTER and SELF-CONFIDENCE, , be self seficient, think for them-selves, etc. all character traits they would soon need, to SAVE THE WORLD FROM TYRANNY?

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So far so good with most of the situation, have a raging headache now.

Will be going to the gun show Saturday just to be curious half hoping they are and are not there.
Had the same thing happen to me in Oceanside, CA. My wife and daughter left to go shopping for an hour and came home to a ransacked house. Took everything of any value. I was renting a townhouse at the time and was too young to know anything about renters insurance. I found out though. Sorry this happened to y’all. At least everyone is OK. Thank God!

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you can't remember everything you had, check old photos. You can see things in them that became "background noise" to you over time, but you'll want to get them back.
Hope your guns are all safe. Broken arrow is supposed to be one of the safest places to live. Any chance you were targeted?

Also, what is it with thieves and rain? The last several times we had people try to break in to our place was when it was rainy and muddy. Do they not know what shoeprints are? Idiots.
Stormy / rainy weather covers the sound of breaking glass and wood breaking, less people out in general, so less witnesses.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The usual stuff is gone, electronics, guns, jewelry, money, two safes, tools, looks like they used a missing sawsall to cut the gun cabinets, sledge hammer to the fire box, unpluged the fridge, tossed every room. Just sick to my stomach and pissed off as hell.
Any golf balls or baseballs, on the floors?

Latest posts

Top Bottom