I hate this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spent time there in the last oil boom 81'. Got my first good indian taco. YOu may be in the same hotel as I was, a real dump..
No actually to hotel is almost new the Fairfield Inn. $300 / night. My company is renting apartments (new) as soon as they are ready, so next time it may be a little mo better.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One more day.
I come home Monday.
YOU, the young stud my wife brought in as a pinch hitter, put the freakin' tv remote back where I left it, feed the dang dogs, get in there and rinse my shower out, put a new blade in my razor, turn the freakin' stereo back down and put in a new roll of tp.
And if you've been drinking the oj from the carton, for goodness sakes pour it out.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One more day.
I come home Monday.
YOU, the young stud my wife brought in as a pinch hitter, put the freakin' tv remote back where I left it, feed the dang dogs, get in there and rinse my shower out, put a new blade in my razor, turn the freakin' stereo back down and put in a new roll of tp.
And if you've been drinking the oj from the carton, for goodness sakes pour it out.
I didn't touch the stereo, but I will take care of the rest.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll trade....Hong Kong at the moment. Maylasia later this week. Singapore mid next week. Back to Mayalsia for another week. On to Japan then finally back home.

NM is sounding pretty good at the moment.

38Super

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No actually to hotel is almost new the Fairfield Inn. $300 / night. My company is renting apartments (new) as soon as they are ready, so next time it may be a little mo better.

$300/night????? the places in weatherford, elk city, woodward and guymon aren't even ripping oil companies off that much. I need to start selling supplies in carlsbad. will start checking the numbers of the rep that covers that area.

gald to see you will be home soon though. Travel safe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom