I have decided that what's left of my life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not much for dairy products. But, I do like Ice cream, Braums is my choice. Or an occasional Dairy Queen dip cone if I have an extra gold bar laying around. Since when did a couple dip cones and a blizzard start costing the better part of a $20?

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you live in Oklahoma and choose to eat Blue Bell, you deserve the listeria you'll inevitably contract.
I guess my being born in Texas and growing up on Blue Bell may be similar to someone growing up in Oklahoma and being raised on Braums. I've never gotten sick so yeah maybe someday. I don't like Braums fries and I think their burgers are kinda pricey for not being anything special.

Yeah Blake, I'm a sucker for those DQ dipped cones too! I've sure been glad to see more DQ's popping up. Down in Texas they were everywhere when I was a kid.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to eat ice cream almost every night but the last year or so I have been having a tall glass of whole milk and usually homemade cookies to go with it or fig newton.
Sometimes i just have cereal with a lot of milk in it :)

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess my being born in Texas and growing up on Blue Bell may be similar to someone growing up in Oklahoma and being raised on Braums.

I'll give you that Whataburger is a far superior burger than Braums... but you can't convince me that Blue Bell is better ice cream lol. It's gas station ice cream

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree Braums should stick to milk, ice cream and butter. It still beats Sonic imo. Their ice cream tastes sour and they can screw up an order for a glass of water.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of y'all need to move outta state for a couple of years. A buddy and I actually discussed trying to get a Braums franchise out in commiefornia because there was NOTHING that even came close to being as good. All there was was Baskins Robbins and the little marble slab type boutique shops. Some of the small ones were good but NOTHING compares to Braums that you can just run grab on your way home from work. We were figuring how many reefer trucks we'd need and everything. We should have tried it. *sigh*

Latest posts

Top Bottom