I have decided that what's left of my life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll give you that Whataburger is a far superior burger than Braums... but you can't convince me that Blue Bell is better ice cream lol. It's gas station ice cream
Lmao. I wish the gas stations in Colorado sold it when I lived out there from 1999-2002! Nobody sold Blue Bell out there and I don't think I'd even heard of Braums at that time. I didn't eat ice cream for those years. We moved to Missouri in 02 and the first night we bought some BlueBell. I ate an entire half-gallon of coffee flavored that night! Yeah good to see more Waterburgers comin up here too! I'm also a fan of Jack in the Box tacos and they been starting to show up here too!

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have been getting blue bunny or something like that lately . Hands down, the best chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream . And there really isn't any other flavor better than CCCD!

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whataburger any day. As a kid in OKC there used to be DQ in '60's and '70's , then they closed in the '80's here. Came back a few years ago. We don't care for their burgers.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
What types of food contain Listeria?
Sources
  • Ready-to-eat deli meats and hot dogs.
  • Refrigerated pâtés or meat spreads.
  • Unpasteurized (raw) milk and dairy products.
  • Soft cheese made with unpasteurized milk, such as queso fresco, Feta, Brie, Camembert.
  • Refrigerated smoked seafood.
  • Raw sprouts.
Ice cream goes past my eyes when I eat it. It should go past your eyes too.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True story my Grandfather was the CEO of a diary in Texas. One day Mr. Braum called him and asked my Grandfather to come up to OKC to visit his place and give him suggestions as he was just getting started. When my Grandfather got back to Texas my Grandmother asked him how it went. My Grandfather told her "that guy will never make it.". ;)

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have been getting blue bunny or something like that lately . Hands down, the best chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream . And there really isn't any other flavor better than CCCD!
Nothing personal but Blue Bunny is the road kill of ice cream its like that cheap ice milk at the ghetto food mart. It makes always save taste like homemade.
I'm also a fan of Jack in the Box tacos and they been starting to show up here too!
I remeber the first time I had a super taco in Texas 25 years ago. I was hooked on Them greasy suckers. About the only thing I will get at JIB is the 2 tacos.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
True story my Grandfather was the CEO of a diary in Texas. One day Mr. Braum called him and asked my Grandfather to come up to OKC to visit his place and give him suggestions as he was just getting started. When my Grandfather got back to Texas my Grandmother asked him how it went. My Grandfather told her "that guy will never make it.". ;)
Braums started in Kansas https://www.braums.com/history/

Latest posts

Top Bottom