I have decided that what's left of my life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing personal but Blue Bunny is the road kill of ice cream its like that cheap ice milk at the ghetto food mart. It makes always save taste like homemade.
I remeber the first time I had a super taco in Texas 25 years ago. I was hooked on Them greasy suckers. About the only thing I will get at JIB is the 2 tacos.
2???? As in a total of 2???? I order atleast 6 which is a dozen. Yeah the grease seems to try to get into my lungs or something cuz I start coughing and have a rattle that starts after the 4th or 5th but I love em!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When we retired in 2014 and started traveling in the west, living in Colorado, Oregon, and Utah, I was really bummed because we were far away from Braum's. In fact, in most of those places, one could find Mint Chocolate Chip but nothing in the way of Chocolate Chip ice cream.

Heading back to Oklahoma, the first Braum's we came to was in Dumas, TX. Just about every time through there, we hit Braum's for either the last Chocolate Chip in a long time or the first since being gone.

Now, we are in Indiana. Dairy Queen Blizzards only.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll give you that Whataburger is a far superior burger than Braums... but you can't convince me that Blue Bell is better ice cream lol. It's gas station ice cream

Gas station ice cream might suck, but a good gas station burrito is hard to beat! That heat lamp treatment and the way the grease all sinks down to the bottom...nom nom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was in the reserves one of my buddies drove a forklift for Blue Bell. He dipped Copenhagen and every time he drove in the freezer he'd spit in the same spot trying to make an ice stalagmite. That was the late 80s though.

It's Braum's for me.

Braum's pricing on cheese, yogurt, milk etc. is often cheaper than Wal-Mart and much higher quality. Their pepper jack actually has flavor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom