I have decided that what's left of my life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep hoping they will put a jack in the Box in Catoosa, once in a while I'll drive into Tulsa just for JITB tacos. I also drive up to Bartlesville just to have a Hot Hamburger at Murphy's.
Sounds good to me! I can be in Catoosa in about 10mins or so!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Braum's Dream Cooler is the only way to go! I gotta get some because Ocasio-Cortez says diseases may escape from melting glaciers and you know what that means! LISTERIA coming out our ears.. She is so bright....

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Loved Braum's ice cream, but my ice cream and donut days are over.
Come on Doc ya can't cold turkey ice cream and donuts!! Gotta have something to look forward too on occasion!! Who needs to see their stinking toes any way , them little piggies are ugly unless your Rex Ryan!:yikes2::cool:

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Braums is pizzing me off no end. First they reduced the amount of ice cream in the container by 25% and charged the same amount, they used to have 1/3 pound burgers and now they are 1/4 pound. I asked them why they reduced the ice cream size, and was told "that's what our customers wanted" , I threw the BS flag and asked, " you mean your customers actually told you they wanted less ice cream for the old more ice cream price?" Asked them if I am standing in their store do they consider me a customer, cause no one asked this "customer" if they wanted less for same or more money.

That is so tired, Braums adjusted sizes to stay at a certain price point. Blue bell half gallon is $6.88 a half gallon or for 4 pints at WM that is S1.72 a pint. Braums is always having sales 2 of the 3 pint containers for $7 so your getting 2 more pints for 22 cents or its $1.16 a pint for 6. Even at normal $3.69 a container its $1.23 a pint still cheaper than Blue Bell.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-28-21-07-07.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-28-21-07-07.png
    184.8 KB · Views: 53

Latest posts

Top Bottom