I have decided that what's left of my life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Braums is pizzing me off no end. First they reduced the amount of ice cream in the container by 25% and charged the same amount, they used to have 1/3 pound burgers and now they are 1/4 pound. I asked them why they reduced the ice cream size, and was told "that's what our customers wanted" , I threw the BS flag and asked, " you mean your customers actually told you they wanted less ice cream for the old more ice cream price?" Asked them if I am standing in their store do they consider me a customer, cause no one asked this "customer" if they wanted less for same or more money.

And tacos, you guys are amateurs, used to be an all you can eat Mexican place on May Avenue, old friend of mine ate 63 tacos at one sitting. I ate 30 taco bell tacos to get a bullwinkle tee-shirt. And repeated that performance on a $50 bet. LOL but not back to back

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Braums is pizzing me off no end. First they reduced the amount of ice cream in the container by 25% and charged the same amount, they used to have 1/3 pound burgers and now they are 1/4 pound. I asked them why they reduced the ice cream size, and was told "that's what our customers wanted" , I threw the BS flag and asked, " you mean your customers actually told you they wanted less ice cream for the old more ice cream price?" Asked them if I am standing in their store do they consider me a customer, cause no one asked this "customer" if they wanted less for same or more money.

And tacos, you guys are amateurs, used to be an all you can eat Mexican place on May Avenue, old friend of mine ate 63 tacos at one sitting. I ate 30 taco bell tacos to get a bullwinkle tee-shirt. And repeated that performance on a $50 bet. LOL but not back to back

God, I'd never get off the pot for a MONTH if I ate that much Taco Hell....

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I grew up in OK, I lived and ranched 4 miles from Braums. My son worked the calf pens at braums as his first real job. I love braums ice cream. Its well worth a Saturday afternoon to take the free tour of the Braums plant in Tuttle and they give you a free ice cream sandwich while you watch a short video in the front reception house.

Last edited:

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My doctor told me if I stopped eating donuts it would extend my life expectancy by two years.

I said, "So... YOUR way, I have to go from now on PLUS two more years with no donuts. But MY way, I get to eat donuts until I die!"

Seemed like an easy choice to me.... LOL!

place up the street makes divine blueberry cake donuts

Latest posts

Top Bottom