I heard a rumor this morning...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Armstrong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its true. I'm a sales rep for them. We are currently in the first stages and looking for investors. Message me to make arrangements to be apart of this soon to be booming manufacturing business.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The lady at Jerry's reloading was talking today that they had primers on backorder since march and the factories cancelled all the backorders.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its true. I'm a sales rep for them. We are currently in the first stages and looking for investors. Message me to make arrangements to be apart of this soon to be booming manufacturing business.

I’d be interested to know their business plan (how they intend to acquire primers, powder, and brass) before Investing.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being a wanna be new operation, their supply chain has to be in place before starting operation, and it has to be a steady supply.
The major ammo manufacturers have that in place and are pumping out ammo 24/7.
I just don't know how an individual is going to get that process in place unless they are operating as a subsidiary of one the majors, which could be a possibility.
Years ago I worked at the refinery in town. The unit that bottled the oil did so for several different companies sold under different labels. Same product.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Coincidentally I have been doing some reading on what it takes to start a new ammo production line the last couple of days.

I opined that this was going to be maybe three guys sitting around a reloading bench producing ammo if and when they could get the supplies needed and not a large scale operation of any sort.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Industry suffering from a supply shortage for manufacturing a product.
From what the president of Federal said, I don’t think they’re supply constrained, they’re production capacity constrained. They’re getting the supplies to make the ammo, they just can’t run the machines fast enough to keep up with demand.

Now, if you’re not one of the big dogs who can manufacture your own components, or don’t at least have big contracts in place to buy them from the folks who can manufacture them, that might be a different story.

Latest posts

Top Bottom