I just want to say "Thank you."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers for my knee surgery. The doc said that my knee was messed up alot worse then they thought. It should be alot better for now, but will need replaced in the next couple of years. I feel pretty good today. The knee is hurting, but knee surgery is nothing like back surgery.
I know alot of you do not know this, but I almost died from my back surgery. They had my wife call all of my family and tell them to come up. They told me that they thought I had 24-48 hours. I have never been scared to die, I feel like God will call us all home. I prayed to God to take me, because I was in so much pain. I just wanted the pain to stop. The only hard part was knowing that my boys and wife were going to go through a horrible thing. Never the less, It was a horrible experience. It made me afraid of hospitals.
A few years ago I had a friend go into the hospital for a knee surgery and he died. You do not think that you can die in a knee surgery, but it can happen. I have been putting mine off, because of this. The only good thing about this compared to when I broke my back, was I had time to talk to my boys. I wanted them to know how much I loved them and that they would be ok, even if I did not come out. That gave me some extra comfort going in.
I have said for years that God will call us all home someday. Going home will be easy. It is just hard on all of the ones left behind.
I know I am a wise ass and I hope you guys know me well enough by now to not take anything I say serious or personal. I live life one day at a time and I know it can all change in a minute.
The thoughts, words, and prayers mean more to me then you will ever know. I believe in the power of prayer. I would like to say "Thank you" to all of my OSA friends.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad it went well but sorry to hear that you will have to have more surgery in a couple of years.I am sure God will watch over you and your family.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck to you sir. Bad part is, the more they take out, the worse it can be. I'm in your same boat, putting of replacement as long as I can. I got the same news last time they worked on one of mine, worse than they thought.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck to you sir. Bad part is, the more they take out, the worse it can be. I'm in your same boat, putting of replacement as long as I can. I got the same news last time they worked on one of mine, worse than they thought.
Yea. It sucks. lol Dr. Davoli fixed my son's knee and it was messed up bad. That is why I thought I would give him a shot at mine. I hope it helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom