I lost my job to a YouTube prank channel called okcpranks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two things.

First, I know funds are tight, but get some CCW insurance today. Either start looking and searching today or get some. I've been with CCW Safe for a few years now. That's one and I've had to call on them once and it was a blessing.

Second, if your serious about a career, not a job, PM me. I will give you some links.

Beebeev3

Marksman
Reaction score
Thank you Roy! I’ll start applying to those now
Now we have the rest o

i understand the situation now. Guy uncaps the fuel tank and demonstrates it’s empty.
LEO was correct in saying that would not be a good shoot.
Now we have the rest of the story.
no it was not empty, he poured liquid over his head, and i could hear it sloshing around when he was following me

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
USPS is desperate for workers. I think they start around $18 an hour depending on the job. They are processing Texas mail at the OKC distribution center currently and everyone is working mandatory OT.

I hear they don’t even drug test anymore

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FedEx and UPS always ramp up for the holidays with temps but a good way to get your foot in the door. Best friend just retired from FedEx Express with 35 years and he's done very well for himself, wife and raised 4 kids in addition to a decent pension, 401K and other good benefits.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i don’t know how keen you are on travel jobs. if your interested let me know. It’s construction in all 50 states. Let me know if you’re interested and I can point you into the right direction. look at my profile picture and you will see what I do.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would this goofball consider something like this a prank? I think he has some serious attention seeking issues. What's he going to do when someone calls his bluff and pulls a lighter out of their pocket and offers to help?

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
His link didn't work for me. Try this one. FedEx Careers
I found most of the links via Indeed, just by searching the employer name and OKC. I’d definitely put in an app on that site as well as a corporate site if you can find one, and go to the actual location if possible. Gone are the good ole days of walking in to a place and talking to someone face to face without some form of electronic hassle involved.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me thinks you have a legitimate lawsuit
I’m not one to start pulling lawyers, ‘cause that can screw stuff up in a hurry, but I’d see if I can get a free consult with an employment lawyer. That dumbass probably doesn’t have enough to make it worthwhile to sue him (though I’d still talk to an attorney, because his actions did cause you actual, measurable financial harm), but you might be able to get somewhere with the company that fired you.

I’d also suggest following up with the DA’s office, because that stuff has got to be stopped before someone else gets hurt or killed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom