I might feel the same as this guy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a reason that in ancient Hebrew law, if somebody killed your kin, it wasn't just legal, it was your duty to seek retribution. I would question the kind of father a man would be if he didn't at least consider hunting the man down.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta say I'd feel the exact same way & wouldnt care who knew if it was me in that position. I pray every night for my daughters to remain safe & for nothing bad to ever happen to them. If something like this ever did happen, may god have mercy on the predators soul cause I will not & if I can get ahold of them I'll make their passing as slow & painful as possible.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
As is in Sharia Law... so it must be wrong.

NEWS FLASH: Oklahoma Legislature passes bill against Hebrew Law. In a statement released today, Rep. Elmo P. Hickbottom stated: "It's time for us to do the will of the people of Oklahoma and ban Hebrew law. Oklahoma is a state that believes in the Bible and if it ain't in the Bible, it ain't the will of the people!"

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NEWS FLASH: Oklahoma Legislature passes bill against Hebrew Law. In a statement released today, Rep. Elmo P. Hickbottom stated: "It's time for us to do the will of the people of Oklahoma and ban Hebrew law. Oklahoma is a state that believes in the Bible and if it ain't in the Bible, it ain't the will of the people!"

LOL, wonder if he considered how many variation of the bible are on the market right now. I do believe it was the old testament that preached eye for an eye. But then everyone decided the new testament was the way to go & the old was outdated, LOL.

Hence why I do not belong to any religious affiliation. When people are pickin & choosin what parts of the bible are & aren't relevant I'll sit by & watch instead of following.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You've got to feel for this dad.

I hope he finds peace and while I'm sure I'd have the same thoughts, I don't think those actions will bring it.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always wondered why some member of either Nicole Brown Simpson or Ronald Goldman didn't double tap OJ. I haven't gone through it so I can't criticize those folks, but I always wondered why at least one family member didn't try to settle the score. A victimized innocent child takes it up by several magnitudes though.

JP0212

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just re-read my post. Just to clarify, I also think if someone molested, raped or murdered anyone in my family, much less a small child, there would be an addition made to the missing persons list. I hope my rational and state of mind would allow me the ability to not announce it over the radio. At the same time, that may be exactly what he wants. He may want the world to know that he did it. He had the balls to take care of an issue the state wouldn't. If he does find the guy, hope he makes the dude suffer just as much if not more than his little boy. After all, revenge is a meal best served cold.

Latest posts

Top Bottom